CryCash (CURRENCY:CRC) traded 8.8% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 14:00 PM ET on November 10th. One CryCash token can now be bought for approximately $0.0725 or 0.00001132 BTC on popular exchanges including Livecoin, YoBit and IDEX. Over the last week, CryCash has traded down 9.2% against the US dollar. CryCash has a total market capitalization of $333,256.00 and approximately $7,949.00 worth of CryCash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Feathercoin (FTC) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0400 or 0.00000621 BTC.
- GoByte (GBX) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.86 or 0.00013511 BTC.
- Uniform Fiscal Object (UFO) traded 9.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Innova (INN) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0653 or 0.00001020 BTC.
- Guncoin (GUN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Sparks (SPK) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0138 or 0.00000214 BTC.
- CrowdCoin (CRC) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0105 or 0.00000163 BTC.
- Dinerocoin (DIN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0091 or 0.00000144 BTC.
- IPChain (IPC) traded 10.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00003237 BTC.
CryCash (CRC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) token that uses the NeoScrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on May 5th, 2013. CryCash’s total supply is 7,057,137 tokens and its circulating supply is 4,597,936 tokens. CryCash’s official Twitter account is @cry_cash and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for CryCash is medium.com/@crycash. The official website for CryCash is crycash.io.
CryCash Token Trading
CryCash can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, IDEX and YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as CryCash directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade CryCash should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy CryCash using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for CryCash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CryCash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.