Crypto (CURRENCY:CTO) traded flat against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on November 10th. One Crypto coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0043 or 0.00000067 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Crypto has a market cap of $59,580.00 and $0.00 worth of Crypto was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Crypto has traded flat against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6,428.70 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $213.45 or 0.03313054 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $562.27 or 0.08727172 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $52.53 or 0.00815314 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $106.15 or 0.01647566 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $9.49 or 0.00147367 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $132.37 or 0.02054548 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $30.10 or 0.00467223 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0034 or 0.00000052 BTC.
- Nano (NANO) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.87 or 0.00029030 BTC.
Crypto (CTO) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
Lyra2RE hashing algorithm. Its launch date was April 30th, 2015. Crypto’s total supply is 13,742,738 coins. The official website for Crypto is tailflick.wix.com/official-crypto. Crypto’s official Twitter account is @OfficialCrypto.
Crypto Coin Trading
Crypto can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Crypto directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Crypto should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Crypto using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Crypto Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Crypto and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.