Crypto Improvement Fund (CURRENCY:CIF) traded 12.7% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on November 10th. Crypto Improvement Fund has a total market cap of $0.00 and $71.00 worth of Crypto Improvement Fund was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Crypto Improvement Fund has traded 39.7% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Crypto Improvement Fund coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0005 or 0.00000007 BTC on exchanges including Crex24 and CoinExchange.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Aston (ATX) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0205 or 0.00000318 BTC.
- Pura (PURA) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0273 or 0.00000424 BTC.
- Polis (POLIS) traded up 12.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00016081 BTC.
- ArcticCoin (ARC) traded 12.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0422 or 0.00000513 BTC.
- DigitalPrice (DP) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0180 or 0.00000280 BTC.
- Adzcoin (ADZ) traded up 30.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0078 or 0.00000120 BTC.
- Advanced Technology Coin (ARC) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0122 or 0.00000190 BTC.
- KZ Cash (KZC) traded up 54.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001590 BTC.
- Startcoin (START) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0042 or 0.00000065 BTC.
- Onix (ONX) traded 9.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000012 BTC.
About Crypto Improvement Fund
Crypto Improvement Fund (CRYPTO:CIF) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on August 9th, 2017. Crypto Improvement Fund’s total supply is 210,168,110 coins. The Reddit community for Crypto Improvement Fund is /r/CryptoImprovementFund and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Crypto Improvement Fund’s official Twitter account is @AdminCIF and its Facebook page is accessible here. Crypto Improvement Fund’s official website is www.cryptoimprovementfund.io.
Crypto Improvement Fund Coin Trading
Crypto Improvement Fund can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and Crex24. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Crypto Improvement Fund directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Crypto Improvement Fund should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Crypto Improvement Fund using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Crypto Improvement Fund Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Crypto Improvement Fund and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.