CryptoCarbon (CURRENCY:CCRB) traded up 16.1% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on November 10th. CryptoCarbon has a market cap of $508,696.00 and $29.00 worth of CryptoCarbon was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, CryptoCarbon has traded up 4% against the U.S. dollar. One CryptoCarbon coin can currently be bought for about $0.0206 or 0.00000322 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including BiteBTC, BTC-Alpha and Livecoin.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00007973 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00004026 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015533 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0231 or 0.00000359 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $9.58 or 0.00149780 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.21 or 0.00251745 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0103 or 0.00000161 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $655.35 or 0.10243216 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00011191 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
CryptoCarbon’s total supply is 70,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 24,690,718 coins. CryptoCarbon’s official website is cryptocarbon.co.uk. CryptoCarbon’s official Twitter account is @CryptoCarbon.
Buying and Selling CryptoCarbon
CryptoCarbon can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BiteBTC, Livecoin and BTC-Alpha. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as CryptoCarbon directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire CryptoCarbon should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy CryptoCarbon using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for CryptoCarbon Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CryptoCarbon and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.