Cubits (CURRENCY:QBT) traded 5.5% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 12:00 PM ET on November 10th. One Cubits coin can now be bought for about $0.0008 or 0.00000012 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Cubits has a market capitalization of $0.00 and approximately $93.00 worth of Cubits was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Cubits has traded down 1.6% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- TeslaCoin (TES) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0126 or 0.00000195 BTC.
- Bitswift (BITS) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00002181 BTC.
- ShadowCash (SDC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0662 or 0.00001021 BTC.
- Moin (MOIN) traded up 26.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0512 or 0.00000794 BTC.
- Crave (CRAVE) traded 16.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0221 or 0.00000344 BTC.
- Bitstar (BITS) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0080 or 0.00000124 BTC.
- Ratecoin (XRA) traded 15.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000019 BTC.
- Swing (SWING) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0176 or 0.00000273 BTC.
- WINCOIN (WC) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00002118 BTC.
- ClubCoin (CLUB) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00011405 BTC.
Cubits Coin Profile
QBT is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
Proof of Stake hashing algorithm. It was first traded on November 24th, 2013. Cubits’ total supply is 73,335,366 coins. The official website for Cubits is qbt.scificrypto.info.
Buying and Selling Cubits
Cubits can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cubits directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Cubits should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Cubits using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Cubits Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cubits and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.