CVCoin (CURRENCY:CVN) traded up 29% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 15:00 PM ET on November 10th. In the last week, CVCoin has traded up 16.7% against the dollar. One CVCoin token can now be bought for $0.36 or 0.00005700 BTC on exchanges including HitBTC, BTC-Alpha, HADAX and Sistemkoin. CVCoin has a market capitalization of $4.51 million and approximately $593,516.00 worth of CVCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00007969 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00004041 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015506 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0230 or 0.00000360 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $9.54 or 0.00149264 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $16.06 or 0.00251287 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0103 or 0.00000161 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $657.79 or 0.10293196 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00011260 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
CVCoin Token Profile
CVCoin’s total supply is 15,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 12,380,890 tokens. The official website for CVCoin is crypviser.network. CVCoin’s official Twitter account is @cvcoin_ico and its Facebook page is accessible here. CVCoin’s official message board is www.crypviser-forum.com.
CVCoin Token Trading
CVCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Sistemkoin, OpenLedger DEX, BTC-Alpha and HADAX. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as CVCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade CVCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase CVCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for CVCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CVCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.