Daneel (CURRENCY:DAN) traded down 1.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on November 10th. In the last seven days, Daneel has traded down 11.4% against the U.S. dollar. One Daneel token can currently be purchased for $0.0273 or 0.00000424 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bancor Network, IDEX, HitBTC and DDEX. Daneel has a market cap of $1.06 million and $27,109.00 worth of Daneel was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- CyberVein (CVT) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0182 or 0.00000285 BTC.
- eosDAC (EOSDAC) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0189 or 0.00000293 BTC.
- U Network (UUU) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000018 BTC.
- Sentinel (SENT) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000042 BTC.
- Linker Coin (LNC) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0206 or 0.00000320 BTC.
- AdHive (ADH) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0107 or 0.00000166 BTC.
- SnipCoin (SNIP) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
Daneel is a token. It launched on December 1st, 2017. Daneel’s total supply is 69,320,719 tokens and its circulating supply is 38,955,291 tokens. Daneel’s official Twitter account is @daneelproject and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Daneel is daneel.io. The Reddit community for Daneel is /r/Daneel_Project and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Daneel
Daneel can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bancor Network, HitBTC, DDEX and IDEX. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Daneel directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Daneel should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Daneel using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Daneel Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Daneel and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.