DATA (CURRENCY:DTA) traded up 0.5% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on November 10th. DATA has a total market cap of $17.65 million and approximately $683,408.00 worth of DATA was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, DATA has traded 8.4% lower against the US dollar. One DATA token can currently be bought for about $0.0025 or 0.00000038 BTC on exchanges including DDEX, Bibox, IDEX and UEX.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00007913 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00004016 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015457 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0231 or 0.00000358 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $9.57 or 0.00148624 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.13 or 0.00250408 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0103 or 0.00000160 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $659.70 or 0.10241259 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00011176 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
DATA’s genesis date was January 11th, 2018. DATA’s total supply is 11,500,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 7,152,689,844 tokens. The official website for DATA is data.eco. The official message board for DATA is medium.com/@Blockchain_Data. DATA’s official Twitter account is @Blockchain_Data and its Facebook page is accessible here.
DATA Token Trading
DATA can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, Huobi, DDEX, UEX, IDEX, Ethfinex and Bibox. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as DATA directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade DATA should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy DATA using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for DATA Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DATA and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.