Databits (CURRENCY:DTB) traded down 7.4% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 15:00 PM ET on November 10th. One Databits token can now be purchased for $0.16 or 0.00002442 BTC on major exchanges including Bittrex and Tux Exchange. Databits has a total market cap of $3.55 million and approximately $878.00 worth of Databits was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Databits has traded down 21% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00007969 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00004041 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015506 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0230 or 0.00000360 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.54 or 0.00149264 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $16.06 or 0.00251287 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0103 or 0.00000161 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $657.79 or 0.10293196 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00011260 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Databits Token Profile
Databits’ launch date was January 19th, 2017. Databits’ total supply is 22,747,809 tokens. Databits’ official Twitter account is @AugmentorsGame and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Databits is www.augmentorsgame.com.
Databits Token Trading
Databits can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Tux Exchange and Bittrex. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Databits directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Databits should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Databits using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Databits Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Databits and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.