Datum (CURRENCY:DAT) traded up 0.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on November 10th. In the last week, Datum has traded down 17.4% against the U.S. dollar. Datum has a total market capitalization of $3.04 million and approximately $164,776.00 worth of Datum was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Datum token can now be bought for $0.0031 or 0.00000048 BTC on major exchanges including COSS, Kucoin, Huobi and OKEx.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00007902 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00004024 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015454 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0231 or 0.00000358 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $9.61 or 0.00149236 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.22 or 0.00251788 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0104 or 0.00000161 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $658.05 or 0.10214919 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00011226 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Datum Token Profile
Datum’s launch date was July 27th, 2017. Datum’s total supply is 2,653,841,598 tokens and its circulating supply is 979,688,287 tokens. The official website for Datum is datum.org. Datum’s official Twitter account is @datumnetwork and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Datum
Datum can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: OKEx, Kucoin, Huobi and COSS. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Datum directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Datum should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Datum using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Datum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Datum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.