DecentBet (CURRENCY:DBET) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on November 10th. DecentBet has a total market capitalization of $5.63 million and $38,512.00 worth of DecentBet was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One DecentBet token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0336 or 0.00000526 BTC on popular exchanges including LATOKEN, YoBit, Bancor Network and HitBTC. During the last week, DecentBet has traded down 21.9% against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00007969 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00004041 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015506 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0230 or 0.00000360 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $9.54 or 0.00149264 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.06 or 0.00251287 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0103 or 0.00000161 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $657.79 or 0.10293196 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00011260 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
DecentBet’s launch date was September 13th, 2017. DecentBet’s total supply is 188,292,941 tokens and its circulating supply is 167,702,610 tokens. DecentBet’s official Twitter account is @Decent_Bet and its Facebook page is accessible here. DecentBet’s official website is www.decent.bet. The Reddit community for DecentBet is /r/decentbet and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
DecentBet Token Trading
DecentBet can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: LATOKEN, YoBit, HitBTC and Bancor Network. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as DecentBet directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire DecentBet should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy DecentBet using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for DecentBet Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DecentBet and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.