Headlines about Dell (NASDAQ:DELL) have trended somewhat positive recently, according to InfoTrie Sentiment. The research group scores the sentiment of media coverage by reviewing more than 6,000 blog and news sources in real time. The firm ranks coverage of public companies on a scale of -5 to 5, with scores closest to five being the most favorable. Dell earned a media sentiment score of 1.82 on their scale. InfoTrie also gave news stories about the technology company an news buzz score of 3 out of 10, meaning that recent media coverage is unlikely to have an effect on the stock’s share price in the next several days.
These are some of the news articles that may have effected Dell’s score:
- NJ football: River Dell 28, Paramus 7 (northjersey.com)
- “Battle of Midland Ave.” trophy goes back to River Dell, as Hawks eye 3rd straight N1G3 title (highschoolsports.nj.com)
- River Dell football ends Paramus’ dream season in sectional semifinals (northjersey.com)
- Sharks’ Aaron Dell: Struggles against Blues (cbssports.com)
- Dell EMC PowerEdge R740xd – Faster, More Powerful Handling of Database Workloads (itworld.com)
Dell Inc (Dell) is a global information technology company that offers its customers a range of solutions and services delivered directly by Dell and through other distribution channels. Dell is a holding company that conducts its business worldwide through its subsidiaries. The Company operates in four segments: Large Enterprise, Public, Small and Medium Business, and Consumer.
Read More: Understanding Relative Strength Index
Receive News & Ratings for Dell Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Dell and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.