Delphy (CURRENCY:DPY) traded 0.6% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 11:00 AM ET on November 10th. One Delphy token can currently be bought for approximately $0.20 or 0.00003105 BTC on major exchanges including OKEx, ABCC and Gate.io. Over the last seven days, Delphy has traded 8.3% lower against the US dollar. Delphy has a total market cap of $9.56 million and $157,494.00 worth of Delphy was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00007911 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00004015 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015465 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0231 or 0.00000358 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $9.63 or 0.00149405 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $16.23 or 0.00251973 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0104 or 0.00000162 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $659.61 or 0.10242192 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00011234 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Delphy’s launch date was November 8th, 2017. Delphy’s total supply is 100,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 47,789,395 tokens. Delphy’s official Twitter account is @Delphy_org and its Facebook page is accessible here. Delphy’s official website is delphy.org.
Buying and Selling Delphy
Delphy can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io, OKEx and ABCC. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Delphy directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Delphy should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Delphy using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Delphy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Delphy and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.