Dero (CURRENCY:DERO) traded up 6% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on November 10th. One Dero coin can currently be bought for $1.69 or 0.00026209 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Stocks.Exchange and TradeOgre. Over the last seven days, Dero has traded down 6.4% against the U.S. dollar. Dero has a total market capitalization of $9.39 million and $69,586.00 worth of Dero was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Masari (MSR) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00005415 BTC.
- Fantomcoin (FCN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00003200 BTC.
- Dinastycoin (DCY) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Dashcoin (DSH) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0156 or 0.00000243 BTC.
- BipCoin (BIP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0096 or 0.00000146 BTC.
Dero (DERO) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
Cryptonight hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was December 5th, 2017. Dero’s total supply is 18,400,000 coins and its circulating supply is 5,571,660 coins. Dero’s official Twitter account is @DeroProject. The official website for Dero is dero.io. Dero’s official message board is forum.dero.io. The Reddit community for Dero is /r/DeroProject and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Dero
Dero can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: TradeOgre and Stocks.Exchange. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dero directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Dero should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Dero using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Dero Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dero and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.