Desire (CURRENCY:DSR) traded 13% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 9:00 AM ET on November 10th. One Desire coin can currently be bought for $0.0153 or 0.00000237 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Stocks.Exchange, CoinExchange, Mercatox and CryptoBridge. In the last seven days, Desire has traded 3.8% lower against the US dollar. Desire has a total market capitalization of $84,219.00 and approximately $12,302.00 worth of Desire was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $6,415.45 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $212.70 or 0.03306433 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $545.62 or 0.08481831 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $52.30 or 0.00813084 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $105.30 or 0.01636904 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.48 or 0.00147442 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $136.77 or 0.02126157 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $30.01 or 0.00466548 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0033 or 0.00000051 BTC.
- Nano (NANO) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.85 or 0.00028821 BTC.
Desire Coin Profile
Desire (DSR) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
NeoScrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on October 15th, 2017. Desire’s total supply is 6,120,804 coins and its circulating supply is 5,520,804 coins. Desire’s official Twitter account is @DesireCoin. The Reddit community for Desire is /r/desireCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Desire is www.desire-crypto.com.
Desire Coin Trading
Desire can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge, CoinExchange, Mercatox and Stocks.Exchange. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Desire directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Desire should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Desire using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Desire Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Desire and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.