Deutsche eMark (CURRENCY:DEM) traded up 2.4% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on November 10th. During the last seven days, Deutsche eMark has traded up 236.4% against the dollar. One Deutsche eMark coin can now be bought for about $0.0160 or 0.00000249 BTC on popular exchanges including CoinExchange, Cryptopia, C-Patex and YoBit. Deutsche eMark has a market capitalization of $673,514.00 and $7,370.00 worth of Deutsche eMark was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- StrongHands (SHND) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BuzzCoin (BUZZ) traded 17.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- MAZA (MAZA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- 808Coin (808) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- TEKcoin (TEK) traded down 32.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Eurocoin (EUC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000042 BTC.
- Neuro (NRO) traded 20.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Credence Coin (CRDNC) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000092 BTC.
- ARbit (ARB) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000019 BTC.
Deutsche eMark Coin Profile
Deutsche eMark (CRYPTO:DEM) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
SHA-256 hashing algorithm. It launched on October 12th, 2013. Deutsche eMark’s total supply is 48,979,594 coins and its circulating supply is 41,997,618 coins. Deutsche eMark’s official Twitter account is @Deutsche_eMark and its Facebook page is accessible here. Deutsche eMark’s official website is deutsche-emark.de.
Buying and Selling Deutsche eMark
Deutsche eMark can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, CoinExchange, C-Patex and YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Deutsche eMark directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Deutsche eMark should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Deutsche eMark using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Deutsche eMark Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Deutsche eMark and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.