Diamond (CURRENCY:DMD) traded up 1.5% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on November 10th. Over the last week, Diamond has traded up 1% against the US dollar. Diamond has a market cap of $6.01 million and $3,654.00 worth of Diamond was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Diamond coin can currently be bought for approximately $2.00 or 0.00031004 BTC on exchanges including Livecoin, Bittrex and CryptoBridge.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $162.08 or 0.02517961 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $39.93 or 0.00620351 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.17 or 0.00018210 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.73 or 0.00026917 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.49 or 0.00023131 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded 29.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.32 or 0.00020491 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00009808 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.95 or 0.00014698 BTC.
Diamond Coin Profile
Diamond (CRYPTO:DMD) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Groestl hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was July 13th, 2013. Diamond’s total supply is 3,009,327 coins. The Reddit community for Diamond is /r/dmd and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Diamond’s official website is bit.diamonds. Diamond’s official Twitter account is @dmdcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Algorithm is ASIC resistant Grøstl. 4.38 million total coins. Block solving target time ~ 100 seconds. Low transaction fee at 0.001. Mean time per block under 60 seconds. Difficulty retargets at every block. Endless Hybrid Network Security. Transaction Message. Fast and secure transactions with 6 required confirmations. Provision for continuous promotion and development. Brand new code base with up to date security patches and significant performance improvements. “
Buying and Selling Diamond
Diamond can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, Bittrex and CryptoBridge. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Diamond directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Diamond should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Diamond using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Diamond Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Diamond and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.