Digitalcoin (CURRENCY:DGC) traded up 3.3% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 8:00 AM ET on November 10th. Digitalcoin has a total market cap of $262,801.00 and $300.00 worth of Digitalcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Digitalcoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0085 or 0.00000133 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia and CoinExchange. During the last week, Digitalcoin has traded down 18.3% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- LUXCoin (LUX) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.65 or 0.00025690 BTC.
- Argentum (ARG) traded 6.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0515 or 0.00000800 BTC.
- SecureCoin (SRC) traded 9.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000115 BTC.
- AnarchistsPrime (ACP) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0023 or 0.00000036 BTC.
- StrikeBitClub (SBC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000013 BTC.
Digitalcoin (DGC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
Multiple Algorithms hashing algorithm. It launched on May 18th, 2013. Digitalcoin’s total supply is 30,759,433 coins. The official website for Digitalcoin is digitalcoin.co. The Reddit community for Digitalcoin is /r/digitalcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Digitalcoin’s official Twitter account is @DigitalcoinDGC and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Digitalcoin Coin Trading
Digitalcoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Digitalcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Digitalcoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Digitalcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Digitalcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Digitalcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.