Dimecoin (CURRENCY:DIME) traded up 262.4% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on November 10th. Dimecoin has a market cap of $21.69 million and approximately $319.00 worth of Dimecoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Dimecoin has traded 151.2% higher against the dollar. One Dimecoin coin can currently be bought for $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC on major exchanges including Livecoin, Novaexchange, YoBit and CoinExchange.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- PIVX (PIVX) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.32 or 0.00020582 BTC.
- LockTrip (LOC) traded 9.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.12 or 0.00032958 BTC.
- Vitae (VITAE) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.76 or 0.00027461 BTC.
- ALQO (XLQ) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003948 BTC.
- MonetaryUnit (MUE) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0363 or 0.00000563 BTC.
- Social Send (SEND) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0382 or 0.00000594 BTC.
- Dystem (DTEM) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0699 or 0.00001087 BTC.
- Shekel (JEW) traded 10.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- Carebit (CARE) traded up 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000009 BTC.
Dimecoin (CRYPTO:DIME) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Quark hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was December 23rd, 2013. Dimecoin’s total supply is 539,096,740,560 coins. The Reddit community for Dimecoin is /r/dimecoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Dimecoin’s official Twitter account is @dimecoin_ and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Dimecoin is www.dimecoinnetwork.com.
Buying and Selling Dimecoin
Dimecoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, Novaexchange, YoBit, Cryptopia and CoinExchange. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dimecoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Dimecoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Dimecoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Dimecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dimecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.