DMarket (CURRENCY:DMT) traded 2.8% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on November 10th. One DMarket token can currently be purchased for about $0.36 or 0.00005644 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Tidex, Upbit, YoBit and IDEX. During the last seven days, DMarket has traded down 12.9% against the U.S. dollar. DMarket has a total market cap of $18.11 million and approximately $319,904.00 worth of DMarket was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00007953 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00004052 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015532 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0230 or 0.00000361 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.53 or 0.00149182 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.03 or 0.00250941 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0103 or 0.00000161 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $658.00 or 0.10298203 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00011219 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
DMarket’s genesis date was November 14th, 2017. DMarket’s total supply is 56,921,773 tokens and its circulating supply is 50,216,064 tokens. The official message board for DMarket is medium.com/@dmarket. The official website for DMarket is dmarket.com. DMarket’s official Twitter account is @dmarket_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for DMarket is /r/D_Market and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling DMarket
DMarket can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, Upbit, YoBit, Bittrex and Tidex. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as DMarket directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire DMarket should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase DMarket using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for DMarket Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DMarket and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.