Dragon Coins (CURRENCY:DRG) traded down 1.2% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on November 10th. Dragon Coins has a market cap of $0.00 and $13,785.00 worth of Dragon Coins was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Dragon Coins token can currently be purchased for about $0.0941 or 0.00001472 BTC on major exchanges including Sistemkoin, HitBTC, Liquid and IDEX. During the last seven days, Dragon Coins has traded 15.6% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00007938 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00004035 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015495 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0230 or 0.00000359 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.58 or 0.00149746 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.12 or 0.00251942 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0103 or 0.00000162 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $656.70 or 0.10266023 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00011291 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Dragon Coins Token Profile
Dragon Coins was first traded on December 5th, 2017. Dragon Coins’ total supply is 500,000,000 tokens. Dragon Coins’ official Twitter account is @DragonCoin. Dragon Coins’ official website is drgtoken.io.
Dragon Coins Token Trading
Dragon Coins can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Liquid, IDEX, HitBTC and Sistemkoin. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dragon Coins directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Dragon Coins should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Dragon Coins using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Dragon Coins Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dragon Coins and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.