DubaiCoin (CURRENCY:DBIX) traded up 0.3% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on November 10th. One DubaiCoin coin can now be purchased for about $1.32 or 0.00020475 BTC on major exchanges including Cryptopia, HitBTC and Livecoin. During the last seven days, DubaiCoin has traded 0.3% lower against the dollar. DubaiCoin has a total market cap of $2.94 million and $20,040.00 worth of DubaiCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.93 or 0.00061116 BTC.
- Lisk (LSK) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.77 or 0.00043103 BTC.
- Waves (WAVES) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.77 or 0.00027593 BTC.
- Nxt (NXT) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0657 or 0.00001022 BTC.
- Neblio (NEBL) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.32 or 0.00036147 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.02 or 0.00062590 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0175 or 0.00000272 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0696 or 0.00001083 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0790 or 0.00001230 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded 11.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003476 BTC.
DubaiCoin is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Proof of Stake hashing algorithm. DubaiCoin’s total supply is 2,232,901 coins. The official website for DubaiCoin is www.arabianchain.org. The Reddit community for DubaiCoin is /r/ArabianChain and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. DubaiCoin’s official Twitter account is @DubaiCoin_org and its Facebook page is accessible here.
DubaiCoin Coin Trading
DubaiCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, HitBTC and Livecoin. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as DubaiCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade DubaiCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase DubaiCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for DubaiCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DubaiCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.