EchoLink (CURRENCY:EKO) traded up 1.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 15:00 PM ET on November 10th. EchoLink has a total market cap of $3.03 million and approximately $73,251.00 worth of EchoLink was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, EchoLink has traded 11.3% lower against the U.S. dollar. One EchoLink token can now be bought for approximately $0.0081 or 0.00000127 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Huobi, HitBTC, Hotbit and LBank.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00007969 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00004041 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015506 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0230 or 0.00000360 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $9.54 or 0.00149264 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.06 or 0.00251287 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0103 or 0.00000161 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $657.79 or 0.10293196 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00011260 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
EchoLink launched on January 20th, 2018. EchoLink’s total supply is 500,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 372,810,007 tokens. EchoLink’s official website is echolink.info. EchoLink’s official Twitter account is @EchoLinkInfo1. The official message board for EchoLink is medium.com/@EchoLinkInfo. The Reddit community for EchoLink is /r/EchoLinkInfo and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
EchoLink Token Trading
EchoLink can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Hotbit, Huobi, LBank and HitBTC. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as EchoLink directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire EchoLink should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase EchoLink using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for EchoLink Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EchoLink and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.