Elastos (CURRENCY:ELA) traded up 3.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on November 10th. Over the last seven days, Elastos has traded up 13.1% against the U.S. dollar. Elastos has a market cap of $51.95 million and approximately $1.58 million worth of Elastos was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Elastos coin can currently be bought for $6.73 or 0.00104582 BTC on exchanges including Bit-Z, LBank, CoinEgg and Kucoin.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00007928 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00004031 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015483 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0231 or 0.00000359 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.58 or 0.00148910 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $16.07 or 0.00249822 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0103 or 0.00000161 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $660.39 or 0.10268569 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00011197 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Elastos was first traded on December 22nd, 2017. Elastos’ total supply is 33,647,865 coins and its circulating supply is 7,722,239 coins. Elastos’ official Twitter account is @Elastos_org and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Elastos is www.elastos.org. The Reddit community for Elastos is /r/Elastos and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Elastos Coin Trading
Elastos can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: LBank, Bit-Z, CoinEgg, Huobi, BCEX and Kucoin. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Elastos directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Elastos should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Elastos using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Elastos Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Elastos and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.