Elliot Coin (CURRENCY:ELLI) traded 1.5% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on November 10th. Over the last week, Elliot Coin has traded up 4.5% against the U.S. dollar. One Elliot Coin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0101 or 0.00000156 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CryptoBridge and Graviex. Elliot Coin has a market capitalization of $0.00 and $1,035.00 worth of Elliot Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $162.94 or 0.02532437 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $39.70 or 0.00617028 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.16 or 0.00018103 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.73 or 0.00026912 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.49 or 0.00023136 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded 29.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.32 or 0.00020569 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000039 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00009814 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.95 or 0.00014720 BTC.
Elliot Coin Profile
ELLI is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the XEVAN hashing algorithm. It launched on March 31st, 2018. Elliot Coin’s total supply is 15,240,816 coins. Elliot Coin’s official website is elliotproject.org. Elliot Coin’s official Twitter account is @CoinElliot.
Elliot Coin Coin Trading
Elliot Coin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Graviex and CryptoBridge. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Elliot Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Elliot Coin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Elliot Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Elliot Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Elliot Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.