Emerald Crypto (CURRENCY:EMD) traded up 5.6% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 17:00 PM ET on November 10th. One Emerald Crypto coin can now be purchased for $0.0084 or 0.00000132 BTC on major exchanges. Emerald Crypto has a market cap of $161,235.00 and $28.00 worth of Emerald Crypto was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Emerald Crypto has traded 17.2% higher against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.11 or 0.00033000 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0186 or 0.00000290 BTC.
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded 14.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- GoldCoin (GLD) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0272 or 0.00000426 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0060 or 0.00000094 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Rupee (RUP) traded 15.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0198 or 0.00000310 BTC.
- CampusCoin (CMPCO) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000349 BTC.
Emerald Crypto Coin Profile
Emerald Crypto is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was June 16th, 2013. Emerald Crypto’s total supply is 19,117,129 coins. Emerald Crypto’s official website is www.emeraldcrypto.de. Emerald Crypto’s official Twitter account is @Emerald_Crypto and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Emerald Crypto
Emerald Crypto can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Emerald Crypto directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Emerald Crypto should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Emerald Crypto using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Emerald Crypto Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Emerald Crypto and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.