eosDAC (CURRENCY:EOSDAC) traded up 5.7% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 15:00 PM ET on November 10th. One eosDAC token can now be purchased for $0.0189 or 0.00000294 BTC on major exchanges including Gate.io, OpenLedger DEX, DragonEX and Bitbns. eosDAC has a market cap of $12.50 million and $48,730.00 worth of eosDAC was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, eosDAC has traded 22.2% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- CyberVein (CVT) traded 11.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0198 or 0.00000307 BTC.
- U Network (UUU) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000019 BTC.
- Sentinel (SENT) traded 7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000041 BTC.
- Linker Coin (LNC) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0206 or 0.00000320 BTC.
- AdHive (ADH) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0108 or 0.00000167 BTC.
- Daneel (DAN) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0270 or 0.00000420 BTC.
- SnipCoin (SNIP) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
eosDAC Token Profile
eosDAC (EOSDAC) is a token. It was first traded on March 9th, 2018. eosDAC’s total supply is 1,200,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 660,755,177 tokens. The official website for eosDAC is eosdac.io. The Reddit community for eosDAC is /r/EOSDAC and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. eosDAC’s official message board is steemit.com/@eosdac. eosDAC’s official Twitter account is @eosdac.
eosDAC Token Trading
eosDAC can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bitbns, Hotbit, Gate.io, OpenLedger DEX, OTCBTC, DragonEX, Bibox and ZB.COM. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as eosDAC directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade eosDAC should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase eosDAC using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for eosDAC Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for eosDAC and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.