EscrowCoin (CURRENCY:ESCO) traded down 0.8% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 8:00 AM ET on November 10th. One EscrowCoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.20 or 0.00003131 BTC on major exchanges. Over the last week, EscrowCoin has traded 5.2% higher against the dollar. EscrowCoin has a market capitalization of $0.00 and $7,828.00 worth of EscrowCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Nasdacoin (NSD) traded up 31.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.69 or 0.00010714 BTC.
- Cashbery Coin (CBC) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00007411 BTC.
- CoinToGo (2GO) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.58 or 0.00009000 BTC.
- Shard (SHARD) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0536 or 0.00000834 BTC.
- ZeusCrowdfunding (ZEUS) traded up 30.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Wispr (WSP) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0170 or 0.00000264 BTC.
- Actinium (ACM) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0689 or 0.00001070 BTC.
- Beetle Coin (BEET) traded down 14.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- RPICoin (RPI) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- BlazeCoin (BLZ) traded 20.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
ESCO is a coin. EscrowCoin’s total supply is 3,328,745 coins. The official website for EscrowCoin is escrow-coin.com. EscrowCoin’s official Twitter account is @EscrowCoin. The Reddit community for EscrowCoin is /r/Webchain and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling EscrowCoin
EscrowCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as EscrowCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire EscrowCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase EscrowCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for EscrowCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EscrowCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.