Espers (CURRENCY:ESP) traded 44.2% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 10:00 AM ET on November 10th. Espers has a total market cap of $1.45 million and $210.00 worth of Espers was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Espers has traded down 42.1% against the dollar. One Espers coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Livecoin, Cryptohub and CoinExchange.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $163.15 or 0.02534768 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $39.73 or 0.00617277 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.18 or 0.00018260 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.73 or 0.00026857 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.48 or 0.00023040 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded 29.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.32 or 0.00020529 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00009791 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.94 or 0.00014646 BTC.
Espers Coin Profile
ESP is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the HMQ1725 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on April 12th, 2016. Espers’ total supply is 22,544,047,772 coins. The official website for Espers is espers.io. The Reddit community for Espers is /r/esperscoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Espers’ official Twitter account is @CryptoCoderz and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Espers
Espers can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptohub, CoinExchange and Livecoin. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Espers directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Espers should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Espers using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Espers Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Espers and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.