Eternity (CURRENCY:ENT) traded down 22% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on November 10th. One Eternity coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0071 or 0.00000111 BTC on popular exchanges including YoBit, Trade Satoshi and Livecoin. Eternity has a total market capitalization of $34,027.00 and $68.00 worth of Eternity was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Eternity has traded 43% lower against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Tao (XTO) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00003194 BTC.
- Syndicate (SYNX) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0674 or 0.00001047 BTC.
- Capricoin (CPC) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.70 or 0.00010951 BTC.
- Monkey Project (MONK) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002912 BTC.
- Magnet (MAG) traded down 10.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0183 or 0.00000285 BTC.
- SuperCoin (SUPER) traded 106.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0123 or 0.00000191 BTC.
- IslaCoin (ISL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002159 BTC.
- Piggycoin (PIGGY) traded 13.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Virtacoinplus (XVP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0139 or 0.00000145 BTC.
- Regalcoin (REC) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0114 or 0.00000178 BTC.
Eternity is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
X11 hashing algorithm. Eternity’s total supply is 4,791,532 coins. The official website for Eternity is ent.eternity-group.org. Eternity’s official Twitter account is @Eternity_Group.
Buying and Selling Eternity
Eternity can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Trade Satoshi and Livecoin. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Eternity directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Eternity should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Eternity using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Eternity Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Eternity and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.