EthBet (CURRENCY:EBET) traded down 16.7% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on November 10th. During the last week, EthBet has traded down 11.4% against the US dollar. One EthBet token can now be purchased for $0.0106 or 0.00000165 BTC on exchanges. EthBet has a market cap of $90,302.00 and $228.00 worth of EthBet was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00007896 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00004014 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015471 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0230 or 0.00000356 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.61 or 0.00149212 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.17 or 0.00250992 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0103 or 0.00000161 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $658.78 or 0.10227227 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00011132 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
EthBet launched on August 29th, 2017. EthBet’s total supply is 10,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 8,504,800 tokens. EthBet’s official Twitter account is @EthbetProject. The Reddit community for EthBet is /r/ethbet and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for EthBet is ethbet.io.
Buying and Selling EthBet
EthBet can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as EthBet directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire EthBet should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy EthBet using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for EthBet Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EthBet and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.