Everex (CURRENCY:EVX) traded up 2.4% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on November 10th. Everex has a market capitalization of $8.60 million and approximately $489,924.00 worth of Everex was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Everex has traded 1.8% lower against the US dollar. One Everex token can now be bought for approximately $0.52 or 0.00008100 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, Huobi, Mercatox and Binance.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00007894 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00004015 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015480 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0230 or 0.00000358 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $9.62 or 0.00149409 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $16.20 or 0.00251627 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0104 or 0.00000161 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $659.63 or 0.10248502 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00011159 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Everex’s genesis date was July 24th, 2017. Everex’s total supply is 25,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 16,500,000 tokens. Everex’s official website is www.everex.io. Everex’s official Twitter account is @everexio and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Everex is /r/everex and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Everex’s official message board is blog.everex.io.
Buying and Selling Everex
Everex can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, HitBTC, OKEx, IDEX, Tidex, Mercatox, BX Thailand and Huobi. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Everex directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Everex should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Everex using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Everex Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Everex and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.