Everipedia (CURRENCY:IQ) traded down 1.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 9:00 AM ET on November 10th. One Everipedia token can now be purchased for $0.0087 or 0.00000135 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Upbit, BigONE, Gate.io and Bitfinex. Over the last seven days, Everipedia has traded down 4.8% against the U.S. dollar. Everipedia has a total market capitalization of $39.19 million and approximately $314,747.00 worth of Everipedia was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00007883 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00004010 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015467 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0229 or 0.00000356 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $9.62 or 0.00149288 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.18 or 0.00251158 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0103 or 0.00000160 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $659.45 or 0.10237177 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00011160 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Everipedia was first traded on July 14th, 2018. Everipedia’s total supply is 9,998,225,344 tokens and its circulating supply is 4,505,954,589 tokens. Everipedia’s official website is everipedia.org. Everipedia’s official Twitter account is @everipedia and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Everipedia is /r/Everipedia and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Everipedia Token Trading
Everipedia can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: DragonEX, BigONE, Gate.io, Bitfinex, OTCBTC and Upbit. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Everipedia directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Everipedia should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Everipedia using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Everipedia Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Everipedia and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.