EZToken (CURRENCY:EZT) traded up 1% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on November 10th. EZToken has a market capitalization of $414,400.00 and approximately $8,353.00 worth of EZToken was traded on exchanges in the last day. One EZToken token can now be bought for about $0.0360 or 0.00000559 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia and Liquid. Over the last week, EZToken has traded 30.7% higher against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00007911 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00004032 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015481 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0231 or 0.00000358 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.59 or 0.00148781 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $16.10 or 0.00249806 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0103 or 0.00000160 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $660.32 or 0.10248544 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00011175 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
EZToken’s launch date was December 22nd, 2017. EZToken’s total supply is 50,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 11,505,000 tokens. EZToken’s official Twitter account is @eztoken and its Facebook page is accessible here. EZToken’s official website is ico.ezpos.io.
EZToken Token Trading
EZToken can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Liquid and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as EZToken directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire EZToken should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy EZToken using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for EZToken Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EZToken and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.