FairGame (CURRENCY:FAIR) traded 10.2% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 10:00 AM ET on November 10th. One FairGame token can currently be purchased for $0.0062 or 0.00000097 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including DigiFinex, BigONE, HADAX and OKEx. FairGame has a total market capitalization of $0.00 and $503,651.00 worth of FairGame was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, FairGame has traded up 19.4% against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $163.15 or 0.02534768 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $39.73 or 0.00617277 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.18 or 0.00018260 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.73 or 0.00026857 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.48 or 0.00023040 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded 29.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.32 or 0.00020529 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00009791 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.94 or 0.00014646 BTC.
FairGame (FAIR) is a PoW/PoS token that uses the Groestl hashing algorithm. Its launch date was March 6th, 2014. FairGame’s total supply is 1,200,000,000 tokens. FairGame’s official Twitter account is @FairCoinTeam and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for FairGame is fair.game.
Buying and Selling FairGame
FairGame can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BigONE, DigiFinex, OKEx and HADAX. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as FairGame directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade FairGame should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase FairGame using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for FairGame Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FairGame and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.