FantasyGold (CURRENCY:FGC) traded down 3.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 14:00 PM ET on November 10th. One FantasyGold coin can currently be purchased for $0.0430 or 0.00000668 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CryptoBridge and CoinExchange. In the last seven days, FantasyGold has traded up 0.3% against the U.S. dollar. FantasyGold has a market capitalization of $482,657.00 and $1,568.00 worth of FantasyGold was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00007920 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00004008 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015486 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0231 or 0.00000358 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $9.57 or 0.00148748 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.15 or 0.00251083 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0103 or 0.00000161 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $658.97 or 0.10242538 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00011236 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
FantasyGold Coin Profile
FantasyGold’s total supply is 11,549,156 coins and its circulating supply is 11,226,843 coins. The official website for FantasyGold is FantasyGold.io. FantasyGold’s official Twitter account is @fantasygoldcoin. The Reddit community for FantasyGold is /r/fantasygoldcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
FantasyGold Coin Trading
FantasyGold can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and CryptoBridge. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as FantasyGold directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade FantasyGold should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy FantasyGold using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for FantasyGold Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FantasyGold and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.