Fantom (CURRENCY:FTM) traded 12.7% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on November 10th. One Fantom token can currently be purchased for about $0.0223 or 0.00000349 BTC on popular exchanges including IDEX, DDEX, Bilaxy and Bgogo. Fantom has a total market capitalization of $0.00 and $5.40 million worth of Fantom was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Fantom has traded down 2.6% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00007961 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00004018 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015548 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0231 or 0.00000361 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.56 or 0.00149451 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $16.10 or 0.00251546 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0103 or 0.00000161 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $659.41 or 0.10303337 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00011275 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Fantom Token Profile
Fantom’s total supply is 1,377,263,178 tokens. Fantom’s official Twitter account is @
. The Reddit community for Fantom is /r/FantomFoundation and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Fantom’s official website is fantom.foundation.
Fantom Token Trading
Fantom can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bilaxy, Bgogo, Bibox, DDEX and IDEX. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Fantom directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Fantom should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Fantom using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Fantom Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Fantom and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.