Feathercoin (CURRENCY:FTC) traded down 2.1% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on November 10th. Over the last week, Feathercoin has traded down 12.6% against the dollar. Feathercoin has a market capitalization of $8.65 million and approximately $9,695.00 worth of Feathercoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Feathercoin coin can now be bought for $0.0399 or 0.00000619 BTC on popular exchanges including BX Thailand, LiteBit.eu, Bittylicious and Bittrex.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- GoByte (GBX) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.86 or 0.00013307 BTC.
- Uniform Fiscal Object (UFO) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- CryCash (CRC) traded 9.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0731 or 0.00001136 BTC.
- Innova (INN) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0665 or 0.00001033 BTC.
- Guncoin (GUN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Sparks (SPK) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0136 or 0.00000211 BTC.
- CrowdCoin (CRC) traded up 22.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0104 or 0.00000162 BTC.
- Dinerocoin (DIN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0091 or 0.00000144 BTC.
- IPChain (IPC) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00003167 BTC.
Feathercoin is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the NeoScrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was April 16th, 2013. Feathercoin’s total supply is 217,110,840 coins. Feathercoin’s official message board is forum.feathercoin.com. Feathercoin’s official website is feathercoin.com. The Reddit community for Feathercoin is /r/FeatherCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Feathercoin’s official Twitter account is @feathercoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Feathercoin Coin Trading
Feathercoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittylicious, CoinExchange, QBTC, Cryptopia, LiteBit.eu, Bittrex, Upbit and BX Thailand. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Feathercoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Feathercoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Feathercoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Feathercoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Feathercoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.