FedoraCoin (CURRENCY:TIPS) traded down 2.3% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on November 10th. One FedoraCoin coin can now be bought for about $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Gate.io and CoinExchange. During the last seven days, FedoraCoin has traded 11.1% lower against the U.S. dollar. FedoraCoin has a total market cap of $1.09 million and $14,870.00 worth of FedoraCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $52.19 or 0.00816081 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0033 or 0.00000052 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0132 or 0.00000206 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002935 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00004132 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0907 or 0.00001421 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00003659 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.28 or 0.00020043 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00008671 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001696 BTC.
FedoraCoin Coin Profile
FedoraCoin (CRYPTO:TIPS) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was March 31st, 2018. FedoraCoin’s total supply is 482,759,907,611 coins and its circulating supply is 212,269,865,434 coins. FedoraCoin’s official website is www.tipsco.in. FedoraCoin’s official Twitter account is @TiPS_FedoraCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for FedoraCoin is /r/FedoraCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling FedoraCoin
FedoraCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and Gate.io. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as FedoraCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire FedoraCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy FedoraCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for FedoraCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FedoraCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.