FintruX Network (CURRENCY:FTX) traded down 2.8% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 14:00 PM ET on November 10th. One FintruX Network token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0233 or 0.00000363 BTC on exchanges including Bancor Network, IDEX, HitBTC and Liquid. Over the last week, FintruX Network has traded up 51.3% against the dollar. FintruX Network has a total market cap of $1.98 million and approximately $11,118.00 worth of FintruX Network was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00007920 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00004008 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015486 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0231 or 0.00000358 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $9.57 or 0.00148748 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $16.15 or 0.00251083 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0103 or 0.00000161 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $658.97 or 0.10242538 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00011236 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
FintruX Network Profile
FintruX Network was first traded on August 19th, 2017. FintruX Network’s total supply is 100,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 85,000,000 tokens. FintruX Network’s official message board is www.medium.com/FintruX. FintruX Network’s official Twitter account is @fintrux and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for FintruX Network is www.fintrux.com. The Reddit community for FintruX Network is /r/FintruX and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
FintruX Network Token Trading
FintruX Network can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Liquid, Bancor Network, HitBTC and IDEX. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as FintruX Network directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade FintruX Network should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy FintruX Network using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for FintruX Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FintruX Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.