FlorinCoin (CURRENCY:FLO) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 16:00 PM ET on November 10th. One FlorinCoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0524 or 0.00000839 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex and Trade By Trade. FlorinCoin has a total market cap of $7.63 million and approximately $541,837.00 worth of FlorinCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, FlorinCoin has traded up 67.9% against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $52.51 or 0.00814987 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0033 or 0.00000051 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0133 or 0.00000206 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002923 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00004110 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0917 or 0.00001423 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.32 or 0.00020530 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00003556 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00008628 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001687 BTC.
FLO is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on July 17th, 2013. FlorinCoin’s total supply is 145,710,081 coins. FlorinCoin’s official website is flo.cash. The Reddit community for FlorinCoin is /r/floblockchain and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. FlorinCoin’s official Twitter account is @FLOblockchain and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling FlorinCoin
FlorinCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade By Trade and Bittrex. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as FlorinCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire FlorinCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy FlorinCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for FlorinCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FlorinCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.