Gambit (CURRENCY:GAM) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on November 10th. One Gambit token can currently be purchased for $2.65 or 0.00041229 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last week, Gambit has traded 0.9% lower against the dollar. Gambit has a market capitalization of $3.06 million and $7.00 worth of Gambit was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Nectar (NEC) traded 9.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00006121 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.45 or 0.00022465 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $19.62 or 0.00304991 BTC.
- ChatCoin (CHAT) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0103 or 0.00000161 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Consensus (SEN) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- Brickblock (BBK) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0793 or 0.00001233 BTC.
- HempCoin (THC) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0231 or 0.00000360 BTC.
- Phantasma (SOUL) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0937 or 0.00001456 BTC.
- ToaCoin (TOA) traded 16.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000023 BTC.
Gambit Token Profile
Gambit is a PoW/PoS token that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was May 5th, 2015. Gambit’s total supply is 2,599,999 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,154,053 tokens. Gambit’s official Twitter account is @gambitcrypto. Gambit’s official website is www.gambitcrypto.com.
Buying and Selling Gambit
Gambit can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Gambit directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Gambit should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Gambit using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Gambit Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Gambit and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.