GambleCoin (CURRENCY:GMCN) traded 43.7% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 8:00 AM ET on November 10th. GambleCoin has a market cap of $12,813.00 and $265.00 worth of GambleCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One GambleCoin coin can now be bought for $0.0021 or 0.00000033 BTC on popular exchanges. During the last seven days, GambleCoin has traded 71.6% lower against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Linda (LINDA) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000018 BTC.
- AsiaCoin (AC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0023 or 0.00000035 BTC.
- MintCoin (MINT) traded 36.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- HollyWoodCoin (HWC) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002706 BTC.
- Interstellar Holdings (HOLD) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- GPU Coin (GPU) traded 18.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0352 or 0.00000364 BTC.
- MedicCoin (MEDIC) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000057 BTC.
- Renos (RNS) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0042 or 0.00000065 BTC.
- AllSafe (ASAFE2) traded down 15.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0140 or 0.00000218 BTC.
- Safe Trade Coin (XSTC) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
GambleCoin Coin Profile
GambleCoin (CRYPTO:GMCN) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was April 4th, 2018. GambleCoin’s total supply is 6,890,152 coins and its circulating supply is 6,069,878 coins. The Reddit community for GambleCoin is /r/GambleCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. GambleCoin’s official website is gamblecoin.fun. GambleCoin’s official Twitter account is @GMCN_Official and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling GambleCoin
GambleCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as GambleCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade GambleCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy GambleCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for GambleCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GambleCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.