Game Stars (CURRENCY:GST) traded 10% higher against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on November 10th. Game Stars has a market cap of $0.00 and $548,567.00 worth of Game Stars was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Game Stars token can now be bought for $0.0008 or 0.00000012 BTC on major exchanges including Exrates and YoBit. During the last seven days, Game Stars has traded down 11.1% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6,420.65 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $212.39 or 0.03304082 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $546.02 or 0.08494397 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $52.27 or 0.00813177 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $106.28 or 0.01653345 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.50 or 0.00147787 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $136.96 or 0.02130598 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $30.04 or 0.00467396 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0032 or 0.00000049 BTC.
- Nano (NANO) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.87 or 0.00029036 BTC.
Game Stars Token Profile
Game Stars (GST) is a proof-of-work (PoW) token that uses the GOST_R_3410_2012 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on April 2nd, 2017. Game Stars’ total supply is 264,551,125 tokens. Game Stars’ official message board is medium.com/@gamestars. Game Stars’ official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Game Stars is gamestars.io.
Game Stars Token Trading
Game Stars can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Exrates. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Game Stars directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Game Stars should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Game Stars using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Game Stars Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Game Stars and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.