GenesisX (CURRENCY:XGS) traded 10.1% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 11:00 AM ET on November 10th. One GenesisX coin can now be purchased for $0.0651 or 0.00001011 BTC on major exchanges including TradeOgre and CryptoBridge. GenesisX has a total market capitalization of $337,191.00 and $1,936.00 worth of GenesisX was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, GenesisX has traded down 22.8% against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Cardano (ADA) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0754 or 0.00001170 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.33 or 0.00051636 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.91 or 0.00060712 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.64 or 0.00025388 BTC.
- BitShares (BTS) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0967 or 0.00001500 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00004135 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001601 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.97 or 0.00015049 BTC.
- Mixin (XIN) traded up 6% against the dollar and now trades at $149.47 or 0.02320250 BTC.
- Dropil (DROP) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000042 BTC.
GenesisX (CRYPTO:XGS) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the XEVAN hashing algorithm. Its launch date was June 2nd, 2018. GenesisX’s total supply is 5,179,712 coins. The Reddit community for GenesisX is /r/Genesisxofficial and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. GenesisX’s official Twitter account is @GenesisX_XGS. GenesisX’s official website is genesisx.net.
GenesisX Coin Trading
GenesisX can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: TradeOgre and CryptoBridge. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as GenesisX directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade GenesisX should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy GenesisX using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for GenesisX Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GenesisX and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.