GINcoin (CURRENCY:GIN) traded up 5.1% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on November 10th. One GINcoin coin can now be bought for about $2.54 or 0.00039371 BTC on popular exchanges including CryptoBridge and Cryptopia. Over the last seven days, GINcoin has traded 15.1% higher against the US dollar. GINcoin has a market cap of $9.91 million and $74,109.00 worth of GINcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $6,432.76 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $213.72 or 0.03316704 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $562.62 or 0.08731358 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $52.59 or 0.00816648 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $106.26 or 0.01649913 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.51 or 0.00147597 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $133.91 or 0.02078182 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $30.05 or 0.00466304 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0033 or 0.00000051 BTC.
- Nano (NANO) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.86 or 0.00028938 BTC.
GINcoin Coin Profile
GIN is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Lyra2Z hashing algorithm. It was first traded on February 22nd, 2018. GINcoin’s total supply is 3,910,816 coins and its circulating supply is 3,906,726 coins. GINcoin’s official Twitter account is @gincoin_crypto. GINcoin’s official website is gincoin.io.
GINcoin Coin Trading
GINcoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as GINcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire GINcoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase GINcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for GINcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GINcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.