GoByte (CURRENCY:GBX) traded up 2.1% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on November 10th. GoByte has a total market capitalization of $2.61 million and $15,805.00 worth of GoByte was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, GoByte has traded up 0.7% against the dollar. One GoByte coin can currently be purchased for $0.90 or 0.00013925 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange, CryptoBridge, Stocks.Exchange and HitBTC.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Feathercoin (FTC) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0391 or 0.00000612 BTC.
- Uniform Fiscal Object (UFO) traded 15.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- CryCash (CRC) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0728 or 0.00001130 BTC.
- Innova (INN) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0674 or 0.00001047 BTC.
- Guncoin (GUN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Sparks (SPK) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0138 or 0.00000214 BTC.
- CrowdCoin (CRC) traded 7.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0105 or 0.00000163 BTC.
- Dinerocoin (DIN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0091 or 0.00000144 BTC.
- IPChain (IPC) traded 12.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00003231 BTC.
GoByte (CRYPTO:GBX) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the NeoScrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on November 16th, 2017. GoByte’s total supply is 3,734,272 coins and its circulating supply is 2,909,285 coins. The Reddit community for GoByte is /r/gobyte and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. GoByte’s official Twitter account is @gobytenetwork and its Facebook page is accessible here. GoByte’s official website is gobyte.network.
Buying and Selling GoByte
GoByte can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, CoinExchange, Stocks.Exchange, HitBTC and CryptoBridge. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as GoByte directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade GoByte should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase GoByte using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for GoByte Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GoByte and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.