GoldCoin (CURRENCY:GLD) traded 2.8% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on November 10th. GoldCoin has a market cap of $1.12 million and approximately $3,399.00 worth of GoldCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, GoldCoin has traded up 8.7% against the U.S. dollar. One GoldCoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0270 or 0.00000422 BTC on exchanges including Bittrex, Cryptopia and Trade Satoshi.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded 21.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.66 or 0.00026002 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0179 or 0.00000280 BTC.
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded up 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000093 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Rupee (RUP) traded down 11.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0200 or 0.00000313 BTC.
- CampusCoin (CMPCO) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000349 BTC.
- Canada eCoin (CDN) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0036 or 0.00000057 BTC.
GoldCoin (GLD) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on May 11th, 2013. GoldCoin’s total supply is 41,393,048 coins. The Reddit community for GoldCoin is /r/goldcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. GoldCoin’s official message board is www.goldcointalk.org. GoldCoin’s official Twitter account is @goldcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for GoldCoin is www.goldcoin.org.
Buying and Selling GoldCoin
GoldCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Bittrex and Trade Satoshi. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as GoldCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire GoldCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy GoldCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for GoldCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GoldCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.