Haven Protocol (CURRENCY:XHV) traded up 8.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 14:00 PM ET on November 10th. Over the last seven days, Haven Protocol has traded up 23.8% against the U.S. dollar. One Haven Protocol coin can currently be bought for $2.87 or 0.00044818 BTC on major exchanges. Haven Protocol has a total market cap of $16.56 million and $2.58 million worth of Haven Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6,430.14 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $213.31 or 0.03332926 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $558.37 or 0.08724476 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $52.33 or 0.00817715 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $106.10 or 0.01657742 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $9.46 or 0.00147854 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $131.72 or 0.02058102 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $29.88 or 0.00466874 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0033 or 0.00000051 BTC.
- Nano (NANO) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.86 or 0.00029069 BTC.
About Haven Protocol
Haven Protocol (XHV) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the CryptoNight Heavy hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was February 21st, 2018. Haven Protocol’s total supply is 5,773,326 coins. Haven Protocol’s official website is havenprotocol.com. Haven Protocol’s official Twitter account is @HavenProtocol. The Reddit community for Haven Protocol is /r/havenprotocol and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Haven Protocol
Haven Protocol can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: TradeOgre. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Haven Protocol directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Haven Protocol should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Haven Protocol using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Haven Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Haven Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.