HeartBout (CURRENCY:HB) traded up 1.7% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on November 10th. HeartBout has a total market capitalization of $1.08 million and $61,903.00 worth of HeartBout was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, HeartBout has traded up 2.8% against the U.S. dollar. One HeartBout token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0203 or 0.00000317 BTC on major exchanges including Livecoin and Mercatox.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00007869 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00004006 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015448 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0230 or 0.00000359 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.59 or 0.00148974 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $16.09 or 0.00251807 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0104 or 0.00000162 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $657.34 or 0.10209267 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00011211 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
HeartBout launched on March 23rd, 2018. HeartBout’s total supply is 63,695,267 tokens and its circulating supply is 53,195,267 tokens. The official website for HeartBout is heartbout.com. HeartBout’s official Twitter account is @HeartBout and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling HeartBout
HeartBout can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin and Mercatox. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as HeartBout directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire HeartBout should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy HeartBout using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for HeartBout Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for HeartBout and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.